Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A little disorganized.

I'm working on too many books right now, as if I have time for even one.

The first is The Various Flavors of Coffee by Anthony Cappella. I picked this up one day at lunch time because I needed something to read. The cover looked nice & I love coffee so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm on page 133 & it's a little slow going so we'll see how far I get.

The next is It Sucked and then I Cried by Heather B. Armstrong. This author has a great blog (thanks T) & I thought I'd try one of her books since I enjoy the blog so much. The book has to do with Heather's first pregnancy & birth. I'm a new Momma so I'm thinking I can relate & even if I can't, this chick is funny!

The last is The Cunning Man by Robertson Davies. This was chosen as the next book at my AWESOME bookclub. I have no idea what it's all about but I bet it's great, I've only disliked one of the books chosen. We all take turns so we get some interesting books presented. I really enjoy this bookclub, it's nice to get a fresh look at the world of books, I can get really caught up in what to read sometimes.

I'll be in touch when I get somewhere with all this!

No comments:

Post a Comment